Breaking

LightBlog

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Pooja Chopra's memorable experience during the filming of OUCH

Pooja Chopra has some good moments to share as she is very excited with the response for her acting in Neeraj Pandey's forthcoming short film Ouch

Pooja Chopra
Her excitement knew no bounds, she expressed " The first call that came from Neeraj Pandey himself had me most excited and dancing through the day. He's one the directors I have tremendous respect for and have always wanted to work with , so there was no way I would have let this opportunity pass me then the added pressure was to perform to the best of my ability. It wasn't easy knowing the fact that an actor like Manoj Bajpayee is who I would be sharing screen space with , and film would be directed by Neeraj Pandey."
Pooja Chopra
She added "Although a short film , I knew and was determined to do my best, cold feet and nervous at first but then you tell yourself this is not the time to be nervous it's time to prove yourself , exactly what I had told myself before the Miss India pageant."

Pooja Chopra
More to her happiness, she couldn't stop herself in baring her heart "Neeraj Sir is an institution in himself, the few days of workshop and shoot itself had me in complete awe of him the way he thinks is what makes him who he is. He guided me through the process there was so much to learn from him and I tried to  soak in as much as I could."

About her co-star, she is full of praises "Manoj Bajpayee although a senior and a seasoned actor made me feel at ease , passion for the craft and dedication is what shines through him."

Pooja Chopra
Looking forward to the film and feeling ecstatic, she concluded " I feel extremely fortunate to have worked with such stalwarts in my career . At the moment everyone's positive reaction to the film is what's keeping me happy and beaming with joy." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox